Last Updated: November 12, 2020
Our Website: https://vesper.netlify.app/
We are committed to providing an accessible website. If you have difficulty accessing content, or having difficulty navigating throughout our website, please contact us immediately.
We welcome all suggestions and comments about improving efforts to make sure the website is more accessible on this website.
Web Accessibility He
There are actions you can take to adjust your web browser to make your web experience more accessible.
I AM BLIND OR CAN’T SEE VERY WELL
If you have trouble seeing web pages, the US SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION OFFERS THESE TIPS for optimizing your computer and browser to improve your online experience.
- USE YOUR COMPUTER TO READ WEB PAGES OUT LOUD
- USE THE KEYBOARD TO NAVIGATE SCREENS
- INCREASE TEXT SIZE
- MAGNIFY YOUR SCREEN
- CHANGE BACKGROUND AND TEXT COLORS
- MAKE YOUR MOUSE POINTER MORE VISIBLE (Windows only)
If you are deaf or hard of hearing, there are several accessibility features available to you.
- volume control
- all information and alerts conveyed via audio are also conveyed visually
- click the Start button
- click “Control Panel”
- click “Hardware and Sound”
- click “Adjust System Volume”
- use the volume control to increase or decrease sound to the desired level
A text transcript is a text equivalent of audio information that includes spoken words and non-spoken sounds such as sound effects.